Outpatient cardiopulmonary rehabilitation is the gold standard as a treatment for patients with lung and heart pathologies including:
- pulmonary hypertension
- history of a heart attack
- congestive heart failure
- heart valve disorders
- ventricular hypertrophy
However, what about those clients who cannot leave their house three times a week to attend outpatient cardiopulmonary rehab? All Care Health Solutions has the answer for you! Our specially trained therapist will come to your house and design and carry out a cardiopulmonary rehab program for you.
This program includes:
- EKG monitoring throughout the therapy program
- Blood pressure, heart rate, and oxygen saturation monitoring throughout the therapy program
- An endurance and strength training program designed to improve safety and function
Is this program right for me?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have one of the above listed diagnoses?
- Do I have difficulty attending doctors appointments?
- Am I short of breath walking in my house?
- Do I have shortness of breath getting my mail from my mailbox?
- Do I have difficulty walking upstairs due to shortness of breath or fatigue?
- Do I have difficulty carrying out every day activities due to shortness of breath, decreased endurance, or fatigue?
If you answered yes to even one of these questions, Home Health Cardiopulmonary Rehab from All Care Health Solutions can help! Just give us a call today, and we will assist you in contacting your doctor to get the appropriate prescription for Home Health Cardiopulmonary Rehab.